Ward 4 Neighbors, I’m excited to share that I’m launching the second round of my Ward 4 virtual community listening tour, Listen As We Climb. Each Thursday in January and February at 6:30pm I will host a community listening session for neighborhoods across Ward 4. You can review a full schedule of those events below.
These online conversations will be a chance for you to share your thoughts and concerns about our community and our city with me and with fellow neighbors. It will also be a chance for you to hear what other Ward 4 residents want to see in our community, and for all of us to collectively plan for our work this year. What I hear from Ward 4 residents during Listen As We Climb will shape the work I do this year, the legislation I introduce, my oversight work with DC agencies, the constituent services we provide, and our efforts in the community. I will also keep our community updated on what’s happening in Ward 4 and at the DC Council.
I’m hosting these events virtually by Zoom with a call-in option given the ongoing risks and spread of COVID. I will work to ensure these virtual events are accessible, safe and engaging for any neighbor who wants to join.
If you’re not sure which neighborhood listening session you should attend, feel free to reach out to me or my team – or attend the session for the neighborhood you most closely identify with .
I hope you will review the schedule below and sign up to participate in your neighborhood’s listening session so that we can Listen As We Climb.
- Thursday, Jan. 13 at 6:30pm: Shepherd Park, Brightwood & Walter Reed
- Thursday, Jan. 20 at 6:30pm: Crestwood & 16th Street Heights
- Thursday, Jan. 27 at 6:30pm: Takoma & Manor Park
- Thursday, Feb. 3 at 6:30pm: Chevy Chase, Barnaby Woods & Hawthorne
- Thursday, Feb. 10 at 6:30pm: Lamond, Riggs Park & South Manor Park
- Thursday, Feb. 17 at 6:30pm: North Portal Estates & Colonial Village
- Thursday, Feb. 24 at 6:30pm: Petworth & Brightwood Park